Sep 9, 2017

post

9/9/17

I don't have too much to say right now

Today, among a few other days I was inspired to make a blog post
but today, unlike any other day
I actually made one

I don't think this blog is going to head the same direction it started in

My good friend zac ford is an enigma
but he's a good, and admiring friend
he also has inspired me to try and take a journal entry for every day
because it's always amazing to take a look back on how we used to be
so I'll start with today

Today I missed my morning classes because I stayed up late watching "the holy mountain" with ben sang, nathan adair, and jackson jenkins
It was a wild art movie that made kuso feel like nothing
Originally we were planning on hiking timp again tonight (we hiked it last month for bailey's birthday) but plans changed and we're gonna go for mt mahogany tomorrow morning
I also tried to wingman for jackson as well as for bailey
and succeeded I think
I've never intentionally third wheeled before
I don't have much to say about it except it was a new experience
Tomorrow morning should be a lot of fun, so I've got to get to bed

I hope to be back here soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whatever you're thinking. Don't let your thought disappear